Thursday, September 14, 2017

~Garrett's Birthday~

I was out of commission for Garrett's birthday, so I didn't go about  doing what I always do.  I totally had to rely on everyone else to take care of things.  Dave and Mckell totally took care of Garrett.  They went and bought him a lot of toys.  From new Power Ranger toys,  King Kong toys, star wars toys, several nerf guns, etc.  They didn't skimp on spoiling him.  Garrett was in heaven!
Garrett is the all time sweetest boy!!!  He is my little buddy and helps out so much around the house.  Whenever I need something, Garrett is more than happy to get it for me.  And he always is making sure he's doing what is right, which I love.  He is so kind to everyone and loves to have fun, although he is very cautious about things.  He doesn't like to go down slides, get in lakes (he's worried about sharks), and he' snot daring in the least (at least for now)  He loves King Kong, Power Rangers, and Star Wars.  His favorite color is green, and he LOVES to play with his best friend Lexi.  We Love Garrett!!! Happy 5th Birthday bud.

This is why we don't have any pictures of Garrett opening his presents.  I was out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment