Monday, October 30, 2017

~Nightmare on 13th~

At the first of the month I asked the kids if they wanted me to take them and some friends to a haunted house this year.  Mckell said yes. Hunter said if he was going to go to a haunted house it was just going to be with his friends and not his parents, lol. What???  So we planned a haunted house outing and I let Mckell take some friends.  It was the first time to a haunted house for a few, lol, they had a lot of fun.  We always go to Nightmare on 13th because we think that one is the best.
Mckell, Kailee, Jada, and Taylee
It's a good thing I took all these pictures because the ones that they took inside weren't working when I went to download them.  Oh well.  We did have lots of fun, and Dave even came along with us, which was good because none of us dared to go first in the line, lol.  It's a good thing Dave is brave, lol.
The bird man was a real guy, after we took this picture he jumped out at the girls, lol.  It was too funny.  When we got back home, Hunter made the comment, "Thanks for inviting me to the haunted house".  I asked if he wanted to go and he said yes.  What???  I reminded him of what he had said about it weeks ago, and he said well then I didn't want to , but tonight I would have.  Ughh!!!  That kid!  I felt horrible. But Dave said not to, cause now Hunter will learn his lesson on what he should say and what he shouldn't.  That made me feel a little bit better, but not really.  I wish he would have come with us.  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment