Sunday, October 8, 2017

~Mckell Made A Quilt~

For a Personal Progress project Mckell and I thought it would be fun for her to learn to make and tie a quilt, just like I did when I was in young womens.  I made and tied a sunflower blanket and my family still uses that blanket today all the time.  Mckell wanted to have one of her own that she could use at parades, fireworks, picnics, etc for when she has a family of her own.  We decided this would be the perfect General Conference activity.  She could work on it while we listened to conference.  It was fun to see her blanket progress.  It really turned out soo cute!!!  Way to go Mckell!
She put her skills she is learning in sewing at school to good use.
We stayed up until 11:30 Sunday evening finishing the blanket.  We just couldn't stop, lol.  Getting up for school the following morning was painful for the both of us, but it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment