Saturday, February 27, 2016

~Ropelato Family Photos~

There are perks with having a photographer in the family.  She was able to do family pictures while we were all together.  I'm not sure how excited the guys were with getting kind of dressed up for some family shots, but they were good sports.
Jerry and Darinda with all the grandkids, minus Jackie who is serving a mission in New Mexico. (these aren't  the pictures Randee actually took, these are just from my camera.  I'm sure hers turned out better)
I love that these two are best friends!

Love my boys!
Fun action shots of the girls jumping into the pool.

Enjoying some coconut juice from coconuts they found this morning that had fallen off the trees throughout the night.
Here are the pics Randee took of the family

No comments:

Post a Comment