Saturday, July 15, 2017

~Happy 4th of July~

One of my favorite things about the 4th of July is the Cherry Days parade.  I remember going every year as a little girl, and I love that my family continues to go every year.  One of the kids favorite parts is the kids parade.  This year it was just Garrett riding in it with Paisley and Easton because Mckell and Lexi are now in the parade with their dance group.  Garrett and Easton looked so cute in Garretts little 4 wheeler.
Jenny;s Jazz/Dazzle Dance won the Judge's choice award in the parade. Whoot! Whoot!
Lexi lucked out this year and got to ride on the float, where Mckell has to walk.  It is so much fun seeing my girls perform!
Marc brought some awesome smoke bombs to add to our firework show.

We ended the night with the cities forework show and then we went back to our house to do some fireworks of our own.  We had a blast celebrating our nations birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment