Friday, July 28, 2017

~Back to School~

I cant believe that summer is over.  This summer has flown by way to fast.  The kids weren't quite ready to start back up.  We could have used a couple for weeks, maybe even another month, lol.  This year Hunter is in 8th grade, Mckell is in 6th and has Mrs. Stowers as a teacher, Lexi is in 2nd and has Mrs Powell (my childhood neighbor) as a teacher, Garrett will be starting preschool at Smarty Pants Preschool (he doesn't start for a few more weeks).  My babies are growing up.
I surprised my kids this morning with a French toast breakfast, with balloons an all to celebrate their first day of school.
I also gave them each a little back to school treat.
Hunter and Brex heading to Jr High.

Mckell cracks me up, lol.  I love that my girls will go along with my taking a zillion pictures, Hunter is over it, lol.
Garrett still likes to be in all the pictures.

My beautiful girls
Heading to school in style
Lexi is still at the age where she doesn't mind me coming in her class to take pictures, lol.
 Celebrating the first week of school with a treat at Fiiz with our carpool group.  Kaylee Hadley, Brex Patterson, Rexton Schenck, and Hunter. 
Then celebrating at Zeppes with our Elementary carpool.  Elli Irick, Mckell, Lexi, and Lucy Holty.

No comments:

Post a Comment