Monday, May 14, 2018

~Spring Break~

We were all a little bummed to be back home in the freezing cold weather and not still in sunny, warm Vegas.  The only thing that really made being home again worth it was being able to go get Buddy from the boarders.  Everyone was so excited to see him, Mckell even cried, lol.  This was the first time we left Buddy.  I'm not sure if it was harder on him or us.
Every time we would leave for the next couple days, Buddy would hide under the furniture.  Poor Buddy!!!
There was so many things we wanted to do in Vegas that we didn't get a chance to, so I promised the kids we would do it all back home.  We made a giant fort downstairs in the theater to sleep in (Dave and I opted to sleep in our own bed at the last minute), we had a girls shopping spree in Park City, and we went and visited SeaQuest Aquarium.  We made it a fun week.
While we were sitting in the bird cage, waiting for the birds to come eat from our cups of food, one bird landed right on my head, lol.  Garrett couldn't wait to feed him.
We splurged and decided to get fish pedicures to see what it felt like to have this tiny fish eat the dead skin from your feet.  It tickled a little bit but was kind of cool.  Hunter didn't want to come with us to the aquarium, but when he found out that we did this he said if he would have known this is what we were going to do, he would have come with us.  Lol, I told him he should come all the time, because we always have fun :)
I really do love spending time with my family!!! They are my best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment