Monday, May 21, 2018

~Preschool Graduation~

May has been so crazy busy.  It feels like we are literally running from one thing to the next.  Tonight was SmartyPants preschool graduation.  I love watching Garrett perform at these programs because he goes all out.  He sings and dances with all of hjis might.  It is so fun to watch!
It's official.  My baby is going into elementary school.  I don't know whether to be so happy or cry that my baby is growing up.
These women are what has made preschool such a joy.  Garrett loves each and every one of them.  They all have been so cute with him and I know he is going to miss seeing them every school day.
Garrett was the star of the show.  I had people coming up to me for days commenting about how much fun it was to watch Garrett, lol.  He is quite the performer:)
Garrett and his little buddy Zac.  It will be fun that they will go to kindergarten together.
My Boys!
Garrett and his buddy Tyce.

I don't know why I didn't get a picture of the girls with Garrett, or with my parents with him??? It was fun to have everyone there celebrating with this cutie.

We sure are going to miss SmartyPants Preschool and the friends Garrett has made there.

No comments:

Post a Comment