Saturday, November 22, 2014

~Family Vacation to Disneyland- Day 2~

We got up bright and early the next morning to head to Disneyland.  We were all super excited!
The first ride we went on was Peter Pan :)  That's what you do when its early entry and the whole park isn't opened.  Then the kids headed over to Star Wars.  While everyone went on Star Tours, I took Garrett on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I thought he was going to love it.  He really didn't know what to think about the rides.  It took him a few rides to get used to it all.    After that, he couldn't wait for the next ride.
Nemo
Now, I really wasn't that scared on Space Mountain, lol.  Flashing lights give me migraines, so I cover them for the flash at the end, lol.
My favorite ride is Splash Mountain.  I was so proud of Mckell and Lexi!  They went on every single ride.  Even though some rides terrified them.

You can't do Disneyland without dinner at the Blue Bayou.  We love the atmosphere!  And the food is pretty good too.
Lexi hated Tower of Terror.  Mckell loved it :)
Garrett loved Cars Land.  I really should have taken more pictures of it.
We wore the kids out that first day, lol.
The girls were excited to see the towel animals when we got back to the hotel.
The first day at Disneyland was perfect.  We never waited more than 20 minutes for a ride (and most rides were just a 5-10 minute wait), no rides were closed, and the park was decorated so pretty for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment