Tuesday, December 26, 2017

~Merry Christmas~

The kids have already said that this Christmas has been the best one ever because Santa brought us Buddy.  But they couldn't wait to see what else Santa left them.  I kept telling them it wouldn't be like normal because they already got a dog.  But regardless of that Santa still brought a few other things for everyone.
Hunter wasn't up for taking any pictures.  He was sound asleep until I forced him to wake up at 12:30.  I guess he had stayed up all night playing the Xbox.  Infact, he was the one who woke the kids up at 5:30 to go see what Santa had brought.  He hadn't gone to bed at all yet.  After seeing what we got, he finally went to bed for the night, at like 6:30am!!!  That kid!!!
Dave wasn't feeling very good, so I didn't get a family picture of us all on Christmas morning.  But at least I got one of the kids.  These four are what make the holidays so great.  I love them to death.
For lunch, we visited with my side of the family.  We had lunch and exchanged gifts.
Mom and Dad with all the grandkids. 
We headed to Ropelato's for dinner (I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures there, oh well.  I'm sure all the men are grateful for that, lol)  Our family had a very Merry Christmas.  I'm kind of sad the season is at an end.  This is my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment