Saturday, April 5, 2014

~Spring Break~

We wanted to get out of the cold weather to head somewhere warm, so for spring break we headed down to St George to Jerry and Darinda's house.  We had a lot of fun swimming, riding 4 wheelers, playing games, watching movies, and exploring St George.
Jerry and Darinda just put in a super fun pool, so of course that is the first thing we did when we got there.

The temperature of the pool was perfect!  Mid to high 80's.  At first Garrett was a little leery of getting in the pool.  But after getting used to it, he loved it.  He is my little fraidy cat (we are trying to break him of that), lol.

My other kids are totally not fraidy cats.  They had fun jumping off the platforms, the log, and doing all kinds of tricks.  I know it was freaking Darinda out, lol.  I think she will make up some pool rules against this, hahaha.
I didn't get a pic of  Dave doing ariels off of the log.  It caught us all off guard, lol.  After he did it, Darinda commented that they had rules against jumping off the log and rules about doing flips into the pool, lol.  We just laughed and teased about who raised him :)  After Daves trick, Hunter was determined to out trick his dad :)

The next day we headed out on a four wheeler ride.  We hiked a bit and went down to the Virgin river to play in the water.
Jerry drove his four wheeler into a hole and got stuck.  It took 4 of the guys to get his four wheeler out, lol.  I'm glad it was him that did it and not me :)
Hunter is my little dare devil.  He was making me so nervous.



We swam everyday for the whole week.  Such a nice pool.
Lexi really wanted to go and see the dinosaur tracks.  So we spent an afternoon at Johnson Farms.  Lexi and Garrett thought it was great.  Hunter and Mckell not so much.  They wanted to go after 20 minutes, lol.

Hunter and Mckell had fun having puzzle races.

Dave was so sweet.  He had to fly to Boston and Jerry and Darinda were headed to New York, so he flew my mom down so I wouldn't be lonely :)
Another day we headed to the Fiesta Fun Center to ride go carts and go miniature golfing.

Lexi and Garrett had their own little go cart course to drive on.
It was a fun, relaxing get away.  Lexi didn't want to leave St George :)  Especially when we found out it had been snowing back home :)

1 comment:

  1. I was wishing we were there! I can't wait to see the pool finished! Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete