Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Beautiful Mckell!

Mckell turned 9 years old on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Mckell!
We surprised her with breakfast in bed.  Well, we tried to surprise her lol.  She woke up before breakfast was ready, so I told her to go back to bed for like 10 minutes, lol.
We let Mckell open all of her presents before school, which Hunter thought was totally unfair because we made him wait until evening, lol.  I guess I'd better work on being more fair :)
Mckell got the frozen soundtrack form Lexi, nail polish from Hunter and Garrett, clothes, and new swimsuit, shoes, and a new bike (her favorite gift).

Mckell is so beautiful.  I hope she always remembers that.  She is such a good helper to all of her siblings, she is always thinking of others, and is such a hard worker.  We are so lucky to have Mckell as part of our family!
I took Mckell out of school for a special birthday lunch.  I told her she could pick the place.  She chose Jimmy Johns :)  It is fun hanging out with Mckell.  I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment