Thursday, August 22, 2013

~Back To School~

I can't believe that summer is over and its time to be back in school.  Mckell couldn't wait, but Hunter was dreading it.  Here are some pics of the kids on the 1st day of school.
Hunter is going into the 5th grade.  I can't believe it!  My baby is growing up to fast!  It is funny because on the 1st day of school last year, Hunter wore a University of Utah football jersey.  For whatever reason, this year he really wanted a BYU one.  This kid makes me laugh!
Mckell is going into 3rd grade.  She LOVES school!  This year school shopping with her was a little difficult.  I've realized that her and my taste are totally different.  We clashed on many things she wanted that I was no way going to buy.  I was a little worried that she wouldn't have anything to wear the 1st day of school, because we couldn't agree on anything. But after A LOT of looking around we finally found things we both could agree on.  I think she looks pretty darn cute!

Every year, the Deis family has a Back to School breakfast for all the neighborhood kids.  This is such a fun tradition!
Garrett especially thought this was great. He was in heaven eating his donut.
This is just a few of the kids who came.

Mckell is going to love being in Mrs. Filiaga's class.
Hunter has Mr. Bird.  Hopefully Mr. Bird doesn't get sick of Hunter.  He is both is Weblos leader and his teacher :)  Hunter did come home from school and say "Mom, my teacher is so funny! This year is going to ROCK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment