Friday, December 5, 2014

~Family Pictures~

Family pictures are a lot of work ;)  From picking out everyone's outfits, making sure they all look good together, and then making sure everyone's hair is done and that they actually smile cute for the camera.  It's a lot of work, but I'm so glad we get them taken to capture our family in it's different stages.  I am really happy with how the pictures turned out.
This is one of my favorite pictures!!!  Garrett was being such a ham during the photo shoot.  The faces he was making were killing me.  He wasn't being serious at all.  And the poses he was making, he was being so silly.  It didn't help that the kids were laughing about it.  That just got him going more.  But I really love how this picture turned out.  He is such a funny kid.

I guess Garrett wasn't the only Goofball.  Hunter!!!
I love this family of mine!

1 comment: