Friday, May 2, 2014

~Spring Dance Recital~

Both Mckell and Lexi did such a GREAT job at their spring dance recital!  Mckell did her Lemonade dance, which won 1st place at several of their competitions.  She did such a good job and has learned so much this year, and had fun doing it!
Lexi LOVES to dance!  Her group danced to Shout!  Lexi was front and center.  She did such a good job!  They danced with feather boas, which looked so cute with their outfits.  I wish I would have gotten a picture.

Best Friends
I was just getting a picture of Melyn and Lexi and didn't notice the little girl in the back crying :)
So proud of my girls tonight!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I wish I would have seen them better at the reception. I'm glad you blog :) it keeps us connected! Love You!

    ReplyDelete