Wednesday, June 10, 2015

~All I Want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth~

Lexi lost her front tooth the other day.  She was so excited to loose one of her front teeth, and couldn't wait to tell everyone.  The following day, she and Hunter were outside playing and Hunter accidentally bumped her in the mouth and out popped her other front tooth (which I might add, was barely loose).  Two teeth in two days.
Lexi was a little concerned that the tooth fairy wouldn't come because she couldn't find her missing tooth in the grass.  Hunter assured her that the tooth fairy would still come, because she came for him when he'd lost his tooth on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland.  Hunter was right.  The tooth fairy still came.  Lexi was so relieved.
I love these kiddos of mine.  I love that they enjoy each other and get along for the most part.  I am so lucky to be their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment