Friday, April 10, 2015

~Weber Cone Elementary Chior Concert~

This is Mckell's first time being in the school choir, so I really didn't know what to expect.  About a month or so ago, they sent home a paper telling about all the choir concerts that would be coming up.  I hung it on the corkboard and totally forgot about it.  On the way to art class yesterday, Mckell mentioned that she had a choir concert that evening.  I totally forgot about that, and honestly thought it was just another informal concert, like the one we had right before spring break, but I was wrong.  I felt really bad, because I was the only one from the family that went.  If I would have known that it was a big choir concert, the whole family would have been there.  Whoops!  My bad!  Mckell did a great job!  She even had a special part (which I knew nothing about), where she came to the front and spun a lasso.  I was shocked, cause I didn't have any idea she was doing that.  I guess we need to have better communication :)  So proud of Mckell!

No comments:

Post a Comment