Wednesday, April 8, 2015

~Easter~

We got back from St George just in time to get ready for the Easter festivities.  It is a tradition to hit Lees's Market to go on the bunny trail and meet the Easter bunny.  I was a little sad this year that Hunter wanted no part of that.  It made me realize he is growing up :(
Garrett wasn't afraid of the Easter Bunny this year :)  Which made me realize that he too is growing up.
Later that night we painted Easter Eggs and watched The Ten Commandments, another Easter tradition.  Hunter didn't want to decorate eggs either.  What a party pooper!
 The Easter bunny came and left lots of goodies.  He likes to hide the kids Easter baskets.  But luckily he doesn't hide Dave and my basket.  :)  We get to help Garrett find his.  The kids LOVE this, and it's a race to see who finds their basket the first.
Mckell was first to find her Easter basket.  It was in the Laundry shoot.
Hunter found his in the theater room, Garrett's was in Dave and my shower.
Lexi's basket was in the back seat of the Tahoe.  The kids got lots of candy, an outfit, a toy/ITunes card, and a movie from the Easter Bunny.  I love the excitement of the holidays!
We enjoyed all the candy as we enjoyed hearing from our prophets for General Conference.  After conference, my family humored me by letting me get pictures of us all in our new Easter outfits.



I love this family of mine!!!!
After our photo shoot, lol  We headed over to my parents for an Easter Egg Hunt and lunch.

The Easter Bunny hid baskets for the kids and Grandma and Grandpa's too.
I love the traditions that we have on the holidays.  Hopefully it is something my kids will look back on when they are older and cherish.  We have so much fun together.  Families are Forever!!!
Poor Garrett was tuckered out.  He barely even make it to the couch to fall asleep.  That is a sign of a fun Easter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment