Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~Happy Birthday to Me!~

When Dave asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, I didn't even have to think about it.  I wanted to spend it with my favorite people in the world. . . my family.  We celebrated at my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse (I LOVE their rolls) and then went bowling.

Before the game began, we made a wager.  Whoever won the game didn't have to do chores for a whole week (the kids came up with this one).  Well, guess who won?  ME!!!  Hunter said they let me win since it was my birthday, lol.  He just didn't want to admit that I was better.  Infact, I was a little offended that he seemed so surprised when I would get strikes and spares. Like he didn't think I could do that, lol.  That little stink.  But sad to say, I didn't get my reward.  I still had to clean, do laundry, etc.  No fair!
You can't go bowling at Fat Cats without hitting the arcade.  We spent quite a while playing the arcade games.  Everyone had fun :)
We had a really fun night.  I love my family!  The next day(my actual birthday), I had several friends and family bring me all kinds of treats for my birthday.  I felt so loved!  Dave and I spent the day shopping.  We got stuff to decorate the house, went to lunch, and ended the day with movies at home.  It was really a good birthday!
 The next morning Jerry and Darinda came and grabbed the kids to take them to St George, so Dave and I had the rest of the weekend to do whatever we wanted.  We went and saw several movies at the movie theater.  I mean, how many times can you go to a movie back to back without worrying about getting back for the babysitter.  It was a nice relaxing weekend!  I know the kids had fun down in St George, even if they were really there for only a day and a half.
It was a great birthday thanks to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment