Thursday, June 7, 2018

~Last Day of School~

I am sooo ready for summer this year.  I'm excited for no more homework, no more early mornings.  I'm excited for late nights, swimming at the pool.  I'm just ready for the break :)  I think all the kids were right there with me.  Hunter and Mckell actually had their last day of school on Thursday (the day before everyone else, although I'm not sure why)  This is only a few of the pictures I got of this day :(  And I had to steel them from their phones, lol
Hunter is officially in High School now.  No more Jr High.  To think I have a child in high school floors me.  I really can't be that old, lol.
Mckell with her BFF Raegan.
Lexi with her cute teacher Mrs. Wadman.  Lexi has absolutely LOVED 3rd grade and I know it was because of Mrs. Wadman.
 My cute elementary carpool decided that we needed to celebrate the last day of school, so we went for ice cream at Kirt's Drive In.
I think Buddy is ready for the lazy days of summer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment