Thursday, March 10, 2016

~Ward Christmas Party~

We had the funnest Santa visit us for our ward Christmas party this year.  He was GREAT!!! He talked with the kids, joked with them, and he even danced.  100 times better than the mall Santa Garrett and I went to see during the week.  The mall Santa didn't even talk to Garrett.  He was more concerned about getting the picture and moving Garrett along.  I won't be wasting my time with mall Santas anymore.  I'll stick with the fun, energetic ones at the ward Christmas party.  I really hope he visits us next year!!!  He was the BEST!!!

I couldn't get Hunter to sit on Santa's lap this year :(  He thinks he is too big.

I love that we have so many cute, nice neighborhood kids for my kids to play with.  We really do live in the BEST ward/neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment