Thursday, March 10, 2016

~Ropelato Christmas Party~

Jerry and Darinda hosted the Ropelato Christmas party this year.  They had it at Jerry's new office, which is tons of fun.  They have ping pong tables, a large chess board, and checkers board, a hoop shoot, etc.  The kids didn't get bored.
We also have the kids do the nativity at this Christmas party.  Darinda has all sorts of costumes.
We did get Hunter to sit on Santa's lap, but he wouldn't be in the nativity, lol.  At least he was good to pose for a picture with Santa.  Santa brings all the kids socks at the Ropelato Christmas party.
Garrett had lots to say to Santa, lol.
I love getting together with family.  I love that my kids know their 2nd cousins.  I love Christmas, because its an excuse for families to get together.  It's my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment