Wednesday, August 20, 2014

~Back to School~

Summer is officially over :(  School started back up today.  I know my kids were secretly excited, even though they tried to play that they were dreading today, lol.  Hunter is now in 6th grade (I can't believe it), and Mckell is in 4th.
Our cute neighbors do Donuts in Deis's Driveway/ Back to School Breakfast on the first day of school.  Here are a few of the kids enjoying their donuts. ( I love how Hunter made a funny face, he did not want pictures taken this morning).

Melyn, Lexi, and Lauren will be starting Kindergarten next week.  Lexi was so upset that she didn't get to go to school today with Hunter and Mckell.
Hunter was so embarrassed that I wanted to take his picture, lol.  And so it begins, hahaha.  I told him the longer he fought me on it, the longer he had to stand there :)

Here's to a great school year.  I don't know what Garrett is going to do without Hunter, Mckell, and Lexi around during the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment