Saturday, July 5, 2014

~Happy 4th of July~

The kids look forward to the Cherry Days parade every year.  Our 4th of July wouldn't be complete without the Cherry Days Parade.  Mckell was on a float with her dance group this year, so it was just Hunter, Lexi, Garrett and Dave who ended up riding in the kids parade.
Normally every year, I drop Dave and the kids off for the kids parade, then I drive down to our spot.  I usually have plenty of time to get set up and wait for them to get to our spot.  Not this year.  They beat me, and were waiting for me when I got there :)  Good thing I got pictures before.
We love sitting to watch the parade with my parents, Richard and Cassie, Marc and Randee, and the Copes.  The kids have fun playing with their cousins and friends.
The Cope family invited us to join them on a bike ride from Rainbow Gardens to Sweetwater Pub to have lunch.  We had a lot of fun, and even though it was extremely hot outside, it wasn't too bad.

It was a nice ride.  The kids did great!
After the bike ride we all came home and had a nice nap, then headed over to my mom and dad's for a BBQ.
We ended the night with fireworks.

It was a GREAT 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment