Thursday, February 15, 2018

~Ice Castles~

For years I have wanted to go and check out the Midway Ice Castles, but every year seem to miss it because we get so busy.  This year I was determined to make it.  I bought the tickets back at Christmas time for Martin Luther King Day, but had to reschedule because Hunter ended up having basketball practice, Dave had to work, and Lexi and Mckell had dance that day.  The only time I could reschedule was for the first part of February.  I kept my fingers crossed that it'd still be open because it has been so warm this year.  But we made it!!!  It was really cool to see.
Hunter and Dave thought they'd be funny and pretend to pee.  Boys!!! Can't take them anywhere, lol.
My cute family!!! I was so glad we made it when we did because they decided the next day to close for the season.  It was just too warm and things were melting too badly.  We did get dripped on a lot while we were there, lol :)  Glad we finally were able to make it to the ice castles.  It was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment