Tuesday, May 5, 2015

~Happy Birthday Baby!~

I can't believe my baby is 3 years old!!!  He is growing up way to fast!  Garrett is such a joy to have in our family.  He LOVES dinosaurs, trains, and cars.  He is all boy!  He says the funniest things, which make us all laugh.  His favorite phrase right now is "Ya Baby!"  Too cute.  He is such a good little helper.  He loves to help unload and load the dishwasher, vacuum, and make sure the other kids are doing what they are supposed to do.  We absolutely LOVE having Garrett in our family.  I am so blessed to be his mom.

Garrett has been talking about his birthday for weeks, and couldn't wait to open his presents.  He was certain he'd be getting a dinosaur.  Good thing we delivered, lol.
Garrett was all about opening his presents, and was a little annoyed that I kept asking to take his picture.  He decided that he wasn't going to cooperate with me, lol.
Dave decided that he wanted to get Garrett a special surprise for his birthday.  His very own Razor.  He was so excited and knew just what to do when he got in (I have to admit, I was a little surprised)  He is loving giving rides to Mckell, Lexi, and all the neighbor kids.

Later we had a party with the Ropelato side of the family to celebrate Abby, Garrett, and Andrew's birthdays.  Garrett was so sick of me trying to take his picture that he wasn't about to smile for me, lol.  It also could be because a couple weeks ago he transitioned from his crib to a big boy bed.  Since then he has been getting up every morning at like 6:00 a.m. and then going in and waking up Lexi.  It has made for 2 very grumpy kids in the evenings.  Stacey made 2 darling cakes for the birthday kids.  A choo choo train for the boys and a castle for Abby.
Stacey also brought a pull string piñata, for the kids
Garrett trying to hide from the camera, lol.  In honor of being born on Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" Garrett wore his new Star Wars shirt.
Our May Birthday kiddos.  Garrett, Abby, and Andrew.
Happy Birthday Garrett!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck he is so cute! The picture with his cake cracks me up :D Priceless!

    ReplyDelete