Monday, June 30, 2014

~Weber State Basketball Camp~

I love that a big group of kids from our neighborhood go together to basketball camp every year.  It makes it fun for the boys to have friends with them.  Hunter's big highlight this year at camp was getting a picture with Damien Lillard.
Hunter said he lucked out because he was the last one to get to visit with Damien.  There was a big line of kids, and they said that Hunter would be the last one to get his autograph/picture because Damien had to catch a flight.  Hunter was stoked that he got his picture with him :)
Some of the boys from camp, plus Melyn.  Every year I usually get a group picture, but the day I drove we had a few missing.  Like Cole Sparrow, Kolton Schenck, and Blake Messerly.
I wanted to get a funny picture of the boys because I could tell that they weren't thrilled about me taking pictures at all, lol.  They were good sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment